1. Visiting you at your property, and providing a rental valuation and any other advice which you may require about letting your property.
2. Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations.
3. Locating suitable tenants. Your property will be advertised if necessary, however we have excellent contacts with various company and other establishment personnel departments, and furthermore usually have tenants waiting.
4. Accompanying tenant applicants to view the property.
5. Obtaining and evaluating references and credit checks.
6. Preparing a suitable tenancy agreement and arranging signature by the tenant.
7. Collecting and registering tenant deposits in accordance with current deposit scheme regulations.
8. Preparing an inventory and schedule of condition.
9. Checking the tenant into the property and agreeing the inventory.